I thought I’d bring you up to speed on what’s been happening in my life recently with a few of my Instagram photos:
1. Family photo! 2. My nails match my newly remodeled bedroom, hah. 3. Jessica & me at The Wedding Salon Event in Beverly Hills, there was a photobooth, and yes, she’s wearing a tiny top hat and veil!
1. I was sick on St. Patrick’s Day, so I wore a green headband along with my green eyes. 2. Me, Jessica, and our friend Alysia posing during our Pretty Little Liars viewing party this Monday… it was awesome! 3. Cupcakes in the park.
1. Andrew has a cute smile. 2. Perfect CA weather! 3. Andrew’s mom, Elaine, at the 17 mile mark of the L.A. Marathon last weekend.
So far March has been really great! 🙂
- Instagram won, you can all go home: Hipstamatic will start porting photos to Instagram (digitaltrends.com)
- Two Big Reasons Why Instagram + Hipstamatic = Match Made In Heaven (techcrunch.com)
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Finale Receives Most Social Media Buzz in TV History (mashable.com)
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Janel Parrish On Finding Out She’s ‘A’ and a ‘Darker’ Season 3 (buddytv.com)